KARMA CLEANSE 'Kirtan' MEDITATION PROGRAM
Our private Karma Cleanse Meditation Program has been designed by Monica Bhatia, PhD. (Spiritual name: Manjulali)
Manjulali studied different meditation techniques under her first spiritual guide and her father from a young age. At 22, she joined a Gaudiya Monastery and learnt many meditation techniques.
Being an Ayurvedic Practitioner, Manjulali understood that all meditation is not created equal. If we are all unique, then meditation must be customized to our body and mind -- rather than the other way around.
Manju has developed a 5 STEP Meditation program that has helped and benefited people who suffered from Insmonia, Stress, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Hot flashes, Headaches, Emotional Trauma, Childhood Issues, Inability to form intimate relationships. Please note that this is a spiritual program, and, NOT, a psychological and scientific program. None of these claims are recognized by FDA.
It is a spiritual meditation technique combining Yoga Breathing, Ayurveda, Mantras, Visualization Tools to help release deep rooted beliefs, Emotional Issues and Stress.
Our First Step is:
1. Ayurvedic Body Mind Consultation to determine your 'mind' type. According to Ayurveda, there are 18 types of 'Body' Mind. (Example Kapha in Sattva, Pitta in Rajas, Kapha in Tamas and Vata in Tamas, etc.)
Result: We create a Sattva Balancing and Cleansing Diet program that has to be followed while the Meditation starts. We set the INTENTION of the program, and, decide what each meditation session should do within an hour. We also decide the use of meditation tools that will help your 'mind' type. (Visualization, Music, Mantras, Guided Voice etc.)
2. Breathing Exercise: We teach you a number of breathing exercises, suited specifically to your dosha. Shitali breath, Kriyas, Alternate Breathing, and bringing your mind and body through the simple tools of Pranayama are taugh.
3. Guided Meditation: We guide you for 60 minutes in your path of meditation, while you focus your breathing and ground yourself.
4. Yoga Mudra Meditation: Use of Breath, Powerful Mudra and Guided Meditation
5. Mantra and KIRTAN Meditation: Use of Breath, Powerful Yoga Mudras and Mantras with intent to clear the mental 'ama', give clarity, focus, and help achieve the goals set in the beginning of the program.
We ALSO CONDUCT A KARMA CLEANSE "HOMA" at times to help rid of previous Karma.
Program Cost: FIRST SESSION FREE - August 21st, 2011. Donations Accepted for first session!
Complete Meditation MEDITATION TEACHER TRAINING COURSE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOGA TEACHERS!
Statistical analysis and studies have shown that meditation can have the following benefits:
Normalizing Blood Pressure
Increasing a feel of balance and happiness
Helping to cope with emotional issues
Helping Post Partum Depression
Reducing or eliminating need of Anti Depressants
Helping the immune system
Helping us to be better human beings
Helping relationships with our peers, children and parents.
Reducing Emotional Trauma
Location: 430 North Cedar Street, Escondido 92025
Meditation in the modern world has taken many connotations with the very essence of meditation, being absent from these modern day practices.
In the west, yoga enthusiasts are following Ashtanga Yoga for physical benefits without interest in the yama, niyama, asana, dhyana and meditating improperly without a spiritual guide.
Meditation without an ‘object of meditation’ will not give permanent benefit, however ,when learnt under a trained teacher who will give you the tools to combine meditation with your own dosha or psycho somatic constitution, you will be able to invite health and balance in your life.
Meditation has been known to help prevent and heal mental, physical and emotional wellness.